The development of an Integrated Community Service across County Durham supports a shared commissioning vision to improve access, continuity and coordination of community-based health and care services for the local population. Here will share with you details of that journey.
Our Vision for integrated care
- To deliver the right care to you by teams working together
- To help you and those in your neighbourhood lead a healthy life
- To build on existing teams already working together to help you stay well and remain independent
- To provide improved services closer to your home
- To provide teams of services working with GP practices to support your needs
- To improve access to information and advice for you to make informed choices
Please find attached the briefings that have been issued to our stakeholders and added to our news section on our website.
This section will be updated as the briefings are issued.
Integrated Care Partnership Bulletins
TAPS (Teams Around Patients)
Teams Around Patients (TAPs) and the reshaping of care around them increasing the responsibility and accountability for a defined (registered) patient population.
PCH Team Level