County Durham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) have launched MyNHS as a Public Involvement Network to provide communities with a way to join the conversation about local health services and give their feedback. By joining My NHS, you’ll be kept up to date with what is happening in your local health area.
MyNHS is free to join and members can participate as little or as much as they like.
- receive regular information about local health services, decisions and CCG work
- receive invitations to events, focus groups and public meetings
- receive regular email newsletters keeping you up to date with what is happening with healthcare in County Durham
- be consulted about local healthcare priorities, strategies and public decisions
- have opportunities to give your views about areas of local healthcare that interest you
Be a Supporter
- feed your views to the Public, Patient and Carer Engagement (PPCE) Subcommittee
- hold County Durham CCG to account to ensure it delivers on its legal and statutory duties with regards to engagement
Join My NHS
To sign up or find out more about MyNHS please contact (01642) 745 401, alternatively you can join online today.